On our website you can find Italian language activities edited by Puntolingua. This material for the Italian language learning cannot replace a language course: for those who want to learn a language from zero, we recommend following one (Italian language courses in Berlin or Italian lessons online). The material of the Italian language activities is divided into two levels and aims to help our users keep up their language skills after having followed a course. Exercises which require a standard solution (e.g. filling in the blanks, conjugating or changing parts of sentences) are equipped with a key. The more open tasks can instead be sent to the online teacher – insegnante[at]puntolingua.it – for correction. Moreover you can contact the online teacher freely to ask questions and to request clarification. The online teacher will answer up to three messages a week per user.
- Italian language activities for Beginners (A1 – A2)
- Grammar: articoli, preposizioni, sostantivi, aggettivi, pronomi, singolare, plurale, maschile, femminile, essere, avere, esserci, presente indicativo, verbi riflessivi, verbi pronominali, verbi modali, passato prossimo, imperfetto, condizionale semplice, imperativo, futuro, congiuntivo presente.
- Vocabulary: nations, languages, numbers, food and drink, time, days of the week, months, clothing, home and furniture, family, parts of the human body, health, work.
- Communication: greetings and farewells, introduce itself, ask for personal data, order in the restaurant, free time, I like it and I don’t like it, frequency, express a wish, make a proposal, give an advice, book a room, ask for information, complain, shopping, describe a person, make an appointment, express an opinion, write a job application.
- Italian language activities Intermediate Level (B1)
- Grammatica: pronomi II, preposizioni II, connettivi, verbi pronominali II, trapassato prossimo, condizionale composto, passato remoto, congiuntivo, futuro anteriore, diatesi passiva, gerundio, discorso indiretto.
- Lessico: concreto e astratto, relativo a molti ambiti della vita in comune, come geografia, viaggi, quotidianità, letteratura, arti, tradizioni ed eventi culturali, ecologia, rapporti interpersonali.
- Comunicazione: informarsi, esprimere opinioni, preferenze, dubbi, giudizi, sorpresa o dispiacere, fare supposizioni, chiedere motivazioni, argomentare e controargomentare, fare proposte, accettarle e rifiutarle.
Here some links to web pages with interesting contents for learning the Italian language online:
- Loescher Editore (free italian language activities, videos and readings to improve your level in Italian);
- Alma Edizioni (free italian language activities, videos and readings to improve your level in Italian).
- Conversation in Italian via webcam to practice Italian with a native speaker and increase your vocabulary in a pleasant way, simply by conversing,
- Italian language lessons (A1 – B1 level), or
- our customized program Learn and travel to Italy lasting one month: 20 hours of individual Italian lessons online and two weeks stay in Italy.