This Italian conversation service is aimed at learners with at least A2 level (CEFR). Based on your interests, the conversation may focus on topics of literature, society or cinema for example. To deepen the conversation, the teacher will provide you with videos or readings to discuss together.
A Puntolingua teacher will be at your disposition for the Italian conversation via web cam every working day from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. – N.B.: The times refer to the Central European Time zone.
Fee: € 18,00 (+ VAT)* per lesson (45 minutes). Forms of payment accepted: bank transfer or PayPal.
How to access the service of Italian conversation:
* This means that if you are resident in in the European Union the rate is € 18,00 + 19%, that is € 21,42. On the other hand, if you are resident in other countries, you do not have the VAT supplement.
Do you already know the other services for online learning of the Italian language in addition to the Italian conversation? For example the Italian lessons via webcam to study individually and reach the level of knowledge of the Italian language A1, A2 or B1 of the European reference framework for foreign languages. Or our customized program Learn Italian and travel to Italy lasting one month: 20 hours of individual Italian lessons and two weeks stay in Italy.
Here some links to web pages with interesting contents for learning the Italian language online:
- Loescher Editore (free activities, videos and readings to improve your level in Italian conversation);
- Alma Edizioni (free activities, videos and readings to improve your level in Italian conversation);
- La Repubblica (italian newspaper);
- Corriere della sera (italian newspaper);
- La Stampa (italian newspaper).